Organic Traditional Basmati Brown Rice (Quick Cooking) 1 KG
Basmati is a long-grain rice that is characterised by a light nutty flavour and floral aroma, and it’s popular in rice pilaf and as a side dish for curry.
Quick cooking brown rice is simply brown rice that has been cooked and then dehydrated, which greatly shortens the cooking time while keeping all the nutrition and fiber that you find in regular brown rice. Less time and stress in the kitchen, while still providing the nutrition of a 100% whole grain.
Information: 1 Cup of Basmati Rice is approx 200g
Servings 2-3 Adults
Stove Top (Absorption Method) TIME 17 – 25 minutes
- Bring 1 cup of rice and 1½ cups of water to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stand covered for 5 -10 minutes. Serve.
Stove Top (Gentle Boil) TIME 12 – 15 minutes
- Bring 1 cup of rice and 6 to 8 cups of water to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and boil gently uncovered for 12 minutes.
- Drain well and serve.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Traditional Basmati Brown Rice, No GMO
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, airtight container and will last indefinitely.
Nutritional Information: Per 100g
|Fat – Total||3g|
|Fat – Saturated||1g|
|Carbohydrate – Total||77g|
|Carbohydrate – Sugars||1g|